Redcurrant & Sweet Wine Granita
- 300g redcurrants
- 100g caster sugar , plus extra to taste
- 1 orange , zested and juiced
- 1 glass sweet dessert wine , such as Muscat
1. Put the redcurrants, sugar and orange juice and zest into a large pan with 100ml water. Cook gently for 5-10 minutes until the redcurrants have burst. Whizz in a food processor or blender then push through a sieve (taste and add a little more sugar if needed).
2. Stir in the wine. Pour into a large baking dish and freeze for at least 4 hours. Serve in small glasses.